Ready for the exam? Attempt these questions that are available in the mock test links. It will help to boost your confidence. It can also give you a reality check!
All the test links were used by me during my PMP preparation. Yes, I am PMP certified. Check my Credentials here : https://certification.pmi.org/registry.aspx
- Score less than 70% indicates more preparation is required. Go back to study especially the topics that you found tough during tests.
- Keep a notebook during your test to note the topics that you could not answer to your satisfaction
- Be Honest with your exam and results. No one is judging you except you.
- Sit continuously without break for 4 hours or depending on the total exam questions. This will help you to develop your stamina. Do not take a break.! Trust me, it helps.
- Keep a bottle of water with you. Make sure you do not have nature call calling between the exam!
Here are links! First one is my favourite. Do it Last!!
https://www.brainbok.com (You need to login using social account)
Apart from above, I found one more website which has more than 700 questions. http://pmpexamforfree.com.
To be honest, I haven’t attempted all of the questions from this link
Wish you all the best for your exam! Do comment here, if you pass the exam!!
Do, let me know in comments if you want me to write on any new topic. My old & new blogs are available here – My Little Blog!